The Easttop Brendan Power Lucky 13 harmonica – PowerBender Tuning has it all: the standard range you’re used to plus that Big Bottom, right there in your hands! Once you get used to a 4-octave Bass Blues Harmonica it is very hard to go back to the restricted range of a 10-hole harp ever again. It’s two harps for the price of one: normal and low range, without having to buy/store both or switch harps in a tune.
Here are the main features of the Easttop Brendan Power Lucky 13:
- World’s first 13-hole harp, Patent Pending.
- 4 octave range in PowerBender tuning, with lower octave tagged on to normal 10-hole range.
- The same 7.5mm hole spacing as a normal 10-hole harp! That means it’s easy to adapt to.
- Comfortable curved top cover, bottom cover raised at the bass end so the draw reeds never rattle.
- Holes in the coverplate ends, for extra volume.
- Solid comb, flat-sanded.
- Durable phosphor-bronze reeds.
- Thick chromed reedplates, secured with 11 screws for uniform airtightness.
- Clear visual numbering on top cover relates to the 10-hole diatonic, to make sure you never lose your place.
- Available in all 12 keys
- Key indicators on front and ends of the comb, for those who like to stack harps vertically.
- Perfect for low chord rhythm or melody lines, and extended octave playing.
- Possible to re-tune the lower 3 holes to create new chords or extended alt tunings.
Lucky 13 Demonstration Video: