The Hohner slide harp, an addition to the regular diatonic harmonica, which opens possibilities to play in several different keys on one diatonic harmonica.
- This harmonica is basically two instruments in one-tuned a half step apart. (Example: Key of C & Key of C#)
- Many notes can be bent on the slide harp just like on the blues harp and by using the chromatic slide, all notes can be raised a half step (just like with a chromatic)
- This combination offers the creative player new possibilities in sound and tonal colours.
- alf of the slide harp is valved to make the instrument airtight and still enable the player to bend notes.
- Nickelplated reedplates help to produce a full and powerful sound.