The Seydel CLUB STEEL Octave harmonica is the first octave harmonica with stainless steel reeds.
High-grade Octave harmonica in traditionally ergonomically curved shape and a specially rich octave sound due to 40 stainless steel reeds.
The Seydel CLUB STEEL harmonica is especially made for playing melodies with or without tongue block in Folk music styles.
If you play a single note on this model two reeds that are tuned in an octave apart sound together at once. That is why the Seydel CLUB STEEL harmonica sounds very full and warm and powerful at the same moment.
The Seydel CLUB STEEL harmonica is made in Germany with high-quality materials and is therefore 100% corrosion free!
- rounded coverplates made of stainless steel
- curved double row comb made of durable ABS-plastic, which are very lip-friendly
- reedplates made of German Silver (screwed)
- reeds and rivets as well as all of the screws used to assemble the Octave Steel are made of stainless steel
- measures: 14,5 x 4,4 x 2,3 cm
- weight: 115g
The Seydel CLUB STEEL octave harmonica is the ideal companion for your every day use or for any hiking tour. Long durability and high tuning stability guaranteed. The Seydel CLUB STEEL comes with a practical and well protecting beltbag (available in the keys of Bb, C, D, and HG).