Fanfare-S Tremolo Harmonica
The Seydel Fanfare-S Tremolo Harmonica – the first Tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds - unprecedented musical presence whilst minimizing air-loss.
- Precision made acrylic comb – very airtight and durable.
- Stainless steel covers – no possibility of corrosion.
- Mouthpiece with round holes made of stainless steel - for lip-friendly playing.
- 48 stainless steel reeds tuned according to the Solo-tuning with three full octaves – loud and overtone-rich sound with an unbeatable easy response.
- built-in valves are optimized for the Tremolo sound – minimized air-loss at the same time as loud tone and a faster development of the desired beating.
The Fanfare-S – ambitious players of many traditional musical styles (Shanty, Alpenländische Volksmusik, Irish Folk, Cajun, etc.) will not want to miss out on this fantastic instrument. Many of the outstanding features of the Fanfare-S derive from our top chromatic model, the SAXONY !
Seydel is the world's oldest extant harmonica manufacturer, and has been producing harmonicas in Saxony, Germany for over 150 years. They are, perhaps, less well known than their competitors and compatriots, Hohner, primarily as a consequence of their having had the misfortune to be located behind the Iron Curtain following the division of Europe after World War 2. In the 1990s the company was returned to its original owners after a period of East German state control, and since then Seydel has built its reputation on high quality German-made harmonicas, predominantly featuring stainless steel reeds.