The Seydel Saxony Chromatic Harmonica was the first mass-produced chromatic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. The Seydel Saxony Chromatic is a professional chromatic harmonica with unique playing features. The instrument benefits from the stainless steel reeds well known from the Seydel 1847 Blues harmonicas and the timeless precision manufacturing of the Renaissance chromatic harmonica. This is tuned to “solo-tuning”, for Orchestra tuning, please contact us.
- Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to the stainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch even with heavy duty playing.
- Reliable valving – (windsaver material)
- Less air loss due to optimised reed plates made of German Silver – optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots
- New mouthpiece with round openings
- Improved slider package design – optimised for air-tightness and comfortable action
- New matt cover plate surface – comfortable on the lips and glides easily during playing
- Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped to allow the overtone-rich sound to spread out unhindered
- High precision manufactured aluminium comb – optimised for ideal tone-response, with design coating in metallic look
- Tuning: Solo-tuning