Seydel Session Steel Paddy Richter tuning is altered from the Richter tuning by raising hole 3 blow for two semi-tones which is very useful especially for playing fast in Irish and Celtic music (1st pos: the 6th note of the major scale is playable without bending, 2nd pos.: the 2nd major scale not is available in the lower register without bending).
The Seydel Session Steel harmonica is the upgrade to Seydel's successful Session model, and it comes presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. This is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb.
As with the standard model, the Seydel Session Steel Paddy Richter version has stainless steel reeds, which can last up to five times longer than traditional brass reeds. The comb is swell resistant ABS and the cover plate design ensures that this is a harp that is friendly both to lips and beards.
Build quality and air tightness are top notch, as you'd expect from the oldest extant manufacturer of harmonicas, and the tone is bright, with great feel and dynamics. The stainless steel reeds are responsive and allow easy bending of notes.
- Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimised flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Comes with a genuine leather pouch
- Tuning: Paddy Richter
Also available in a range of custom tunings, including PowerDraw and PowerBender.