The Seydel Session Steel harmonica is the upgrade to Seydel’s successful Session model, and it comes presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. This is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb.
The Seydel Session Steel – Paddy Richter tuning is altered from the Richter tuning by raising hole 3 blow for two semi-tones which is very useful especially for playing fast in Irish and Celtic music (1st pos: the 6th note of the major scale is playable without bending, 2nd pos.: the 2nd major scale not is available in the lower register without bending).
- Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimised flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Comes with a genuine leather pouch
- Tuning: Paddy Richter