The Seydel Session Steel Summer Edition is presented with a bold look, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. The purple comb differentiates it from the standard Session Steel, which makes it easy to distinguish in low light environments.
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic matt covers and translucent purple plastic comb.
- coverplates in an ergonomic shape, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- transparent purple ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- convenient genuine leather pouch