Xvive Tube Squasher Overdrive pedal features FET-based overdrive circuitry, which allows it to realistically emulate the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp.
The playing dynamics are tube-like in tone and feel.
The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool.
An internal supply voltage step-up allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones.
It is a low to medium gain overdrive unit - perfect for harmonica players who want to add a classic overdrive sound to their repertoire.
• TONE – shapes colour of distorted signal
• VOLUME – controls overall volume of effect
• DRIVE – controls amount of overdrive
• LO CUT – 2 position switch that can alternate between a fat full range tone and a clear, transparent sound featuring mids and highs.
• Foot Switch toggle effects on/bypass (blue LED ‘on’ indicator)
Note that this pedal requires the use of a 9V DC power supply (not included).