The Seydel 1847 Silver harmonica is a corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. Additional to the Standard Richter tuning model here, the 1847 Silver also comes in Paddy Richter or half-valved.
The Seydel 1847 Silver harp has an impressive appearance and contains new technical features.
- The cover plates and reed plate screws are made of Stainless Steel
- Reed plates made of non-corrosive German Silver
- Solid plastic comb
- Tuning: Standard Richter (if you wish to order the Paddy Richter or half-valved please contact us)
It also still has some of the well known features from the Seydel 1847 Classic:
- Reduced air loss due to fine cut reed plates – optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- beard and lip friendly cover plates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
- the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered – covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges