The Seydel Chromatic De Luxe Steel Harmonica is a chromatic Mouth Organ with 12 holes, 48 Stainless Steel reeds and orange-tinted acrylic comb and half-moon shaped mouthpiece. The Seydel Chromatic De Luxe Steel is the ‘little sister’ of Seydel’s top Chromatic model, the Saxony Chromatic and is equipped with Seydel’s unique Stainless Steel reeds. The half-moon shaped silver-plated mouthpiece is designed from scratch and provides wonderful sliding properties.
The Seydel Chromatic De Luxe Steel stands out because of its brilliant and full sound through all registers and amazing tone response, achieved by an extreme airtight and solid construction. The use of anti-corrosive materials for all parts guarantees a long service life and high reliability.
- Tuning: Solo-Tuning (Contact us if you would like to order the Orchestra-C tuning option)
- Rich, full sound and fast reed response of the 48 Stainless Steel reeds: High durability and tuning stability even with heavy duty playing
- Solo tuning: 12 holes correspond to three full octaves, equal temperament, A4 = 443 Hz
- Galvanic silver-plated mouthpiece with round openings and a half-moon shaped cross-section for better haptic properties excellent sliding features of a high-end model
- Smooth and quiet working slider for sensitive and fast playing
- Reliable valving – approved valve material from the Seydel Saxony Chromatic
- Less air loss due to optimised tolerances and flatness of the German Silver reed plates
- Robust and corrosion-free covers made of Stainless Steel
- High-end CNC milled acrylic comb with ideal air-flow properties in a half-transparent orange finish
- If you would like to adjust the tonal layout, please contact us with your specifications and The Harmonica Company will accommodate, Special tuning’s of any kind can be produced individually and the concert pitch frequency can be altered if needed.