The Seydel De Luxe Chromatic is a Harmonica with 12 holes, 48 notes and brown-tinted acrylic comb. The Standard tuning of the Chromatic Harmonica Purists among the players insist -and they stress- that the key of C is the only tuning necessary when playing ‘Chrom’. They say, that a violinist also does not carry several tuned violins around to be able to play all classic works.
This may be expected in a classic environment. However, not everybody practises 8 hours a day to overcome the limits of knowledge to play in all scales. Now, if you simply change your instrument you have them all available. This is why Seydel have made this model in a few keys.
- Number of Holes: 12
- 48 notes
- Comb: Brown-tinted Acrylic
- Tuning: Solo-Tuning
- Available Keys: C, G & Low C
- Mouthpiece Hole Shape: Square
- Cover plates: Stainless Steel
- Reed Plates: 1.00mm, Brass
- Comes in a hard shell case with Seydel cleaning cloth
We also offer the Seydel De Luxe Steel Chromatic here