The Seydel Session Steel harmonica is the upgrade to Seydel’s successful Session model, and it comes presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. This is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb.
This is the Standard Richter tuned Session Steel, however you can also get it in Paddy Richter, PowerDraw, PowerBender, Melodic Maker, Circular/Melody King, Country, Natural Minor and Harmonic Minor. If you would like any of the other tunings please contact us. We also offer custom tuning such as equal temperament on special order.
- Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimised flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Comes with a genuine leather pouch
- Tuning: Standard Richter
- Keys: Low C to F#