The Seydel Session Steel harmonica (Set of 9) – Choose any 9 keys using the drop down boxes. Comes with a reliable soft case, that holds up to 14 harmonicas!
The Seydel session steel is the upgrade to Seydel’s successful Session model, and it comes presented with a bold new look and superior technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound. This is a blues harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb.
- Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reed plates
- Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- Lips and beard-friendly design
- Minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reed plates, optimised flatness and extremely
- Small tolerances between reed and reed plate
- Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- Up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- Comes with a reliable soft case that holds up to 14 harmonicas
- Tuning: Standard Richter